I have another private blog to put more personal happenings of our family. But here is where I'll share with you some of my favorite photos.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

SOOC Saturday


Here is my pic of the week. Actually my husband took this pictures while I was cutting little buddy's hair. I love the focus and expression on his face!

The idea for this challenge is it has to be 100% unedited. Straight out of the camera! Just the way I like it.

Here is the link to the websit:
http://slurpinglife.typepad.com/slurping_life/2010/05/sooc-saturday---a-special-weekend.html

2 comments:

Tara R. said...

Oh I remember those days when I could cut my son's hair myself. Now he's almost 17 and his hair is longer than mine. Love your Little Buddy's expression too.

Unknown said...

Aww, what a cute pic! I cut my sons' hair, too. Well, not the baby's yet, but the older two!