I have another private blog to put more personal happenings of our family. But here is where I'll share with you some of my favorite photos.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Black and White photo challenge

ShutterLoveTopTen

Here is my entry for the black and white photo challenge at

BWS tips button
I love this photo because the black and white makes the pic look timeless. The little bit of red makes a very clear focus point for my pic. I took this pic right in my back yard on the spare of the moment! Munchkin was finally brave enough to hold her first ladybug. Now we look for them every afternoon!

6 comments:

Yellow House said...

Gorgeous photo!!! Thanks so much for playing along. Glad to have found your blog. :)

Sandra Burns said...

I like this one! :)

Hope you have a super-fabulous-can't-believe-God-loves-me-THIS-much-just-like-Christmas kind of day!

The Mommy said...

One of my favorites so far in this challenge:)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Very pretty photo!

beingzaraandzidan said...

thats amazing!! good work!
i have joined in too
Do visit me

Yellow House said...

You are the winner of the photo challenge! Congrats! Send me an email so I can send you your well-earned Starbucks card!