I have another private blog to put more personal happenings of our family. But here is where I'll share with you some of my favorite photos.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 20 - "Faces & Flowers" Photo Challenge


This week, I had a photo planned to use. I thought it was the perfect "flower" photo...

But yesterday on our family walk, I captured this moment. She is just learning how to blow these dandelions. I love watching her surprise, when she opens her eyes and the seeds have all blown away. I love watching her explore nature. She picked every "flower" she could see to make a bouquet, she collected dried leaves in the bottom of the stroller, she found a ladybug, bumble bee, butterflies, and a whole arm of ants... She found the ants the HARD way! Poor thing has almost 10 ant bites on her feet. She is my little nature girl.

Go see more beautiful flower pictures at



4 comments:

Penelope said...

What a great moment to capture! Oh, I would love to see your other flower photo!!

Z'sTheDay said...

love dandelion shots! this is precious!

Linkie Lueville said...

OH! i love this one! it's SO sweet!!!

http://linkielueville.blogspot.com/

Corina said...

so cute!