I have another private blog to put more personal happenings of our family. But here is where I'll share with you some of my favorite photos.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby blues


Well, I was the official picture taker for my friends' baby shower. They are both having little boys next month. I thought it was very appropriate that they both wore baby blue shirts for the occasion. Don't you just love the baby belly?

I am entering this into a photo challenge "blue" on the paper mama!
The Paper Mama

6 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

aww what a cute pic!! Love it!

melissa rohr said...

awesome entry :)

They call me mommy... said...

I love this pic! beautiful!

Spittin-Toad said...

Great picture!! Some where I have a picture of me and two friends all about 8 months pregnant, in our swimsuits at the beach...it is so funny in an awful sort of way! :)

faith ann raider said...

this is one of my favorites so far! so cute :) I just adore the baby bump.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Oh, this is so cute! How fun is that to each be having baby boys at the same time!
-chelsey