I have another private blog to put more personal happenings of our family. But here is where I'll share with you some of my favorite photos.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sleeping little angel


The theme this time is sleepy! Getting a 3 year old to take a nap seems impossible these days. One day she was so exhausted that she actually fell asleep during nap time! I went in to check on her and saw my precious little girl laying so sweetly. I ran to get my camera. I love her porcelain skin and her little hand up by her face. I also love the sweat ring around her head. Poor thing she must be hot!
Come join the fun
The Paper Mama

2 comments:

The Mommy said...

Love it. She looks deep in sleep:)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Oh, she is adorable. Looks very comfy. My 6 month old already fights her naps...