I have another private blog to put more personal happenings of our family. But here is where I'll share with you some of my favorite photos.

Monday, April 19, 2010

I heart faces Week 16 - “Collages” Photo Challenge


This is my first time entering into this challenge!! I have been wanting to for a while but never remember on Mondays or Tuesdays!!

I took these photos of Munchkin the other day. It was the perfect afternoon to spend out side with her bike!!

Here is the link below. Go check out all the fun collages, and maybe get inspired:)

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Cute! I love this

fiddlehead said...

This is a great set of shots and beautiful composition in the collage! Great entry!

fiddlehead said...

Great entry! What a doll you have....and you really captured her in this collage!

fiddlehead said...

Great entry! What a doll you have....and you really captured her in this collage!

Some call me Neesie. said...

Great bright photos, love the cheery yellow! Looks like fun!

serline said...

Great colors and a nice crop!